Attendees to the Free Friday River Warrior Meet & Greet will get a sneak peek at the River Warrior Challenge course and an event poster for your your favorite River Warrior competitor to sign. The meet & greet begins at 5:30 pm on Friday June 29th at Buffalo Riverworks. Tickets are available now for the Saturday qualifications and the Sunday finals of the River Warrior Challenge. If you want to find out what it’s like to be a River Warrior anyone can make a couple passes on the course for only $10 (includes 2 runs) or you can make unlimited runs for $25. Plus experienced River Warriors will be on hand starting at 7:30 pm for one on one training sessions as they too get a chance to practice on the River Warrior Challenge course for the very first time.
- Open Course Runs (2/$10 unlimited $25) – 12:00 pm – 5:00 pm
- Course will be open to the public for trial runs throughout the day.
- Competitors will be able to make practice runs on the course throughout the day.
- Meet & Greet Autograph Session (Free) – 5:30 pm – 7:00 pm
- Competitors taking part in the Autograph Session will be provided with markers & fans will be given special posters for autographs.
- VIP Warrior Training ($35) – 7:30 pm – 9:30 pm
- People who have registered and paid for the training will be wearing wrist bands.